dimecres, 17 de febrer del 2016

WRITING AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Annabeth,

How are you? I haven't written for ages because I have a lot of homework. It's Christmas here so I have a lot of free time.

It was great to hear that you're coming to Banyoles to practise your Spanish. There can be some things that you'll find confusing! We don't usually speak Spanish. We speak Catalan and there are some differences. But, don't worry! We know Spanish very well and I can talk to you in Spanish. Have you ever been in Catalonia? It's such a pretty country and Banyoles as a big lake! You can swim there all the year but in winter it's too cold.

Anyway, who's coming with you? All my friends want to meet you, so text me when you arrive please.

Give my love to your family,

Take care,

Nina

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada