dimecres, 25 de novembre del 2015

A happy ending


Writing task:
Paragraph 1: Describe the setting. When did it happen? Where were you? Who were you with?
Last winterIn San FranciscoI was with my family


Paragraph 2: Develop the plot. Describe what happen.
It was my birthday and my family decided to go to San Francisco. We had to do a ladder in Miami so we stopped there for four hours and then we took our flight to San Francisco. Although we didn't lose the flight, we lost our suitcase!!! It took two days to arrive because it was a problem in the airport.


Paragraph 3: Write the ending. What happened? How did you feel?After two days, the suitcase arrive and I had the best birthday ever! I really liked the city and I ate a lot of burgers and rare juices!!



A HAPPY ENDINGLast winter, I went to San Francisco with my family. It was my birthday and my parents decided to go there because when they were young, they lived in the city for some months and they liked so much.
We arrived to the airport of Barcelona and we took the flight to San Francisco but we stopped at Miami for four hours. Although we didn't lose the flight, we lost our suitcase!! It was a disaster because, while my sister was walking to the taxi, she fell off and she broke her leg adn we had to go to the nearest hospital. 
The nurse said that she was okay and we went definitely to the hotel. The suitcase took two days to arrive because there was a problem in the airport so we had to buy new clothes! Although of all these horrible things, I had the best birthday ever!! I really liked the city and I discovered a lot of new things!! I ate a lot of burgers and I tasted some rare juices!

x

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada