dimecres, 7 d’octubre del 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to talk about my stage in Llançà and then about my trip to Iceland.

Whell, when I finished school, I spent a mounth training in Banyoles and, in August, I went with my parents to our apartment in Llançà. We went there every summer and I always have a lot of fun. We always stayed about 2-3 weeks and we met our friends. Every morning, we went running, we had breakfast and after that we went to the beach until 2 o'clock. We had lunch and then sometimes we met friends and we went to small beaches or we went fishing, sailing, swimming, walking and somedays we had an ice-cream.

After that we prepared the things to go to Iceland. We travelled by plane there and we met the rest of our group. The next day we saw waterfalls, geyser and boiling water. We slept in a shelter without light. The second day in Iceland we saw volcanic mountains and we swam into a hot water river. We slept too in a shelter. The next day, we returned to the civilitzation and we saw another waterfall. The fourth day we walked into a glacier and we sailed around the icebergs in a lagoon. We saw some seals too!!The next day we went to a city called Vík and we saw the tipical iceland birds called puffins. The last day that we stayed in Vík we went to a museum about the volcanoes. The last day in iceland we went to the capital and we went shopping. We travelled home by plane.

I liked so much this summer. I think that it was better than the last!!







BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT: 

- Did you look at your audience most of the time? No

- Did you read from your notes? A little bit 

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? No

STRUCTURE 

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes

- Did yo use discourse makers to make your ideas more clear? Which ones? First, then and finally. 

CONTENT

- Did you introduce interesting informetion to your audience? Yes

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books...? No

- Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? I think it was detailed. 

LANGUAGE

- Did you check your grammar? Yes

- Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Wich ones? glacier, icebergs, waterfalls....

- Did you use sentence linkers? Yes: and, but and also

- Did you use fillers? Yes: well

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION

- Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, most of them

- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? Did you spend in a fluid continum or with breaks and interruptions? I didn't change the tone of voice and I did one or two breaks.

SELF-EVALUATION

You are your teacher! What mark did you get? 8.5
























Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada